Thursday, June 3, 2010

overwhelmed

If I Were Called

If I were called to teach,
I'd give it my best.

If I were called to preach,
I'd better pass the test.

If I were called to reach,
I'd do it with much zest.

If I were called to each,
I'd surely need some rest.

© by Joyce C. Lock

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matthew 11:29

I am starting to teach a Bible class to 2 & 3 year olds in a few days.
I have so much going on I wondered if I should hand it over to my mom.
My preacher was very encouraging and hinted that maybe God is really calling me to do this.
I do feel like He is and I want to do more to benefit the kingdom. I feel like there are too many things
to do whereas some people cannot find any. I am not sure which way God is leading me at this point?
I am feeling drawn to the local Pregnancy Clinic that deters girls from abortions.
With work and everything else I am not sure how that will fit in. I will definitely be praying about it!!

1 comment: