Sunday, June 13, 2010

In the beginning..

God made the seas
And the forrest filled with trees
And the mountains way up so high
And at the top He put the sky

I am trying to learn this song for the little kiddos I teach on Wednesday nightsat church. I am happy they are only 2 and 3 year old babies (or bebes as we say down here) so I will not be embarassed to sing in front of them. :) We are learning from each other. They are really helping me to learn more about patience and being organized. I am helping them to learn more about characters fom the Bible. The first of which was David. He had a meager beginning as a shepherd and later became a king. Rags to riches! Remember that God can use all of us in his Kingdom. We may not become queens but we are princesses because our Father truly is the King of Kings.

No comments:

Post a Comment