Friday, April 16, 2010

tagged



#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot?


New World Son- There is A Way

"But if love became a man, if the word had flesh and bone.
Would you recognize His face, if He came to bring you home.
You think you're all alone, gotta do it on your own riding solo.
Is there someone you can call, when you stumble and fall?
Cause you don't know, if you'll be getting up again."



#2- What books are you currently reading?

None sadly I am waiting for my mom to finish Stepping Into Sunlight by Sharon Hinck. She is a great author. I recently finished Pride and Prejudice for my English class and I did not like it. Contrary to popular belief all Christian girls will not fall in love with Jane Austen's novels :P



#3-Do you sing a lot?
Yes-in the car.



#4-Sweet or salty?
*Sweet*
Hershey's Cookies and Cream
White Chocolate Bar &
Homeade Vanilla Ice Cream
by Borden's Ice Cream are pure bliss






#5-What is your favorite hobby?
BAKING & COOKING



#6-Whatare your favorite magazines have to read ?
Martha Stewart Living
Real Simple Seventeen
InStyle




#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet?
Blogger FB Formspring




#8-What was the last things you bought?
A hot pink and black skirt from a thrift store




#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like?
Payton Skyy from Stephanie Perry Moore's series


#10-Favorite earliest memory?
Me playing with my huge doll house and my Chihuahua Bubbles



#11-What do you do to change your mood?
Eat Pray MusicI know I know..eating should not be the top 1




#12-What was the last meal you ate?
Tequila Lime Chicken Wings and French Fries






#13-Do you want to learn another language?
Yes. I have 2 years of American Sign Language & I LOVE ITTT
and about 3 years of French (that I forgot in 2 years)
I plan on minoring in Spanish and want to immerse myself into that language since it is becoming more prevalent in America





#14-Five things you can’t live without?


1
God
Family/Friends
FOOD
Music
Electronics



#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54.what is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph?

"I did not know that you intended to walk," said Miss Bingley, in some confusion lest they had been overheard." -Pride and Prejudice




#16-What is something you would like to say right now?
Be happy.
O satisfy us with Your mercy and loving-kindness in the morning [now, before we are older], that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. Psalm 90:14


#17-What are you looking forward to?


I am looking forward to graduation so all these tedious preparations can be over with.

[Great Survey] Thanks for tagging me Laura!


I will tag a few people in a second!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Schy!
    Thanks for your comment! We do pay about $2 a pound on the strawberries. Which is pretty good since the store sells them for $2.50 and they make sure to grown them organicly at the farm.
    Anyway, I too can't stand wasps!! Thankfully there weren't any. :)
    Thanks for doing th tag! I think it is a neat way to get to know a little more about someone!
    I hope you have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Schy!!
    I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you with the Pure In Heart Award!! Go to my blog for the details.
    I hope you having a wonderful day!
    Blesings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete