Sunday, September 12, 2010

cleaning

I am cleaning up listening to a sermon on SermonAudio. I live in a dorm now and our room can easily become messy esp. without a mother to remind us to clean it :P My major is nursing but I am thinking about switching to dietetics because I love cooking and learning about nutrition. Eventually I would like to become a midwife also. I really would like to work in the public health sector but while I am here I would like to continue to cultivate skills in the domestic arena. My school has a family and consumer sciences program so I would love to take a few of those classes and I am probably going to have a minor in culinary arts. One thing that I really like about choosing a career in the fields that I like is that I can use them at home also. I have not entirely made up my mind about changing my major to dietetics. I am also considering a 3 year nursing program where I could get my RN license which is the same as I would get after 4 years. BIG decisions...

A picture of my little room..My roommate and I share a bathroom and a vanity, but we each have our own little room with a wall almost totally dividing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment