Thursday, July 8, 2010

Boundless Summer Challenge

excerpt from the site--> "The purpose of this is to give practical examples of how we can live out our faith daily in different ways we might not always think of. We want you to think about being stewards of your time and abilities, and experience how doing even the smallest things can make a difference in others' lives and your own. It will require some time and dedication, but we hope to see you grow spiritually and bless others through this challenge."

I feel that this will be a great opportunity and everyone that enters will be entered into a drawing for a free iPad (if spiritual growth just isn't enough for you hehe)


For More Info Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Hello Schy,
    Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog! :) The Boundless Challenge sounds wonderful, I pray you are immensely blessed with it.
    I do know the worry part of choosing school/major. I didn't know right out of school what I wanted to do, and it scared me so much. But your are so right--He says not to worry. ;) Seek His Kingdomw first, amen!
    I saw that you followed my blog and the link on the Google Connect took me to the blogs you follow, and I mistakenly commented on another lady's blog. Oops. :)
    But it was nice to find your blog and meet you!

    ReplyDelete