Sunday, March 7, 2010

Intro

I am Schy. Sch like school not shh! I am an 18 year old Creole young lady and a soon-to-be high school graduate. I am going to college 2 hours away from home in the fall..and I am still not sure if that is a great decision. I am a fairly conservative Christian. I am still a "baby" in Christ's eyes as I have only been baptized for a little over a year.My sister is 11 and my brother is 6. My mom is the same religion as I whereas my Dad is Catholic. I am not new to blogging but I am new to blogging about my faith. I know I am all over the place but I am writing as I think :) My favorite music artists are: Brandon Heath, Matthew West, Jars of Clay +more. My favorite TV shows are: 19 and Counting, House, & Real Housewives. I have recently learned the value of modesty in dress, speech & other aspects of life. I am steadily transforming my wardrobe to make it more modest even though my family thinks I am crazy for doing so. I love, love, loveee to bake. I have been following many Christian blogs for a while now but finally decided to make my own about my own spiritual walk. Enough for now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for the blog buttons! They look great! I love the flowers images! Will you be participating in my Fashion Show? I'd love to have you! natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!! Thanks I was hoping you would like them. Right now I do not have my camera (someone is borrowing it) to take a picture of myself but thanks so much for the offer. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I found your blog by searching lyrics for Britt Nicole's song "Stand". My name is Lisa & I'm 31 & am inspired by you! Thanks for sharing your journey as a Christian. I have always been in church but didn't walk with Christ until 2yrs ago. God has saved me from so much, even death. I walked away from an abusive marriage & have found joy & strength in Jesus! I just want to tell you yo continue your walk with Christ & give him complete control of your life. I'm glad I did. I wish it would have been many years ago, but God is great & has turned my messy past into a great & marvelous testimony! Keep standing & trusting in God because He is who He says He is! Jeremiah 29:11 is the scripture I've come to live by, along with Romans 8:5, 26-39. Again, thank you for sharing a bit of your life & God bless!

    ReplyDelete